How to Use Flyers Effectively for Promoting Your Lawn Care Business
When it comes to searching for the right lawn care company, people do conduct online research for companies and also read reviews on the web. But by going for the more traditional methods like flyer distribution in Sydney, you are giving your target customers a ‘tangible feel’ of your business, brand and services at their very doorstep or letterboxes.
Promoting your lawn care through flyers is a quite cost-effective and low risk method. Before you start off, here are certain things that you should know:
- Be it flyer distribution or any other advertising campaign, results are not guaranteed, and as a businessman you must accept this, and put your best foot forward.
- While planning to distribute flyers, it is always good to begin with a comfortable budget, especially if you are opting for a flyer campaign for the first time.
- You must have a system in place to evaluate how successful your lawn care flyers are. Implement simple methods in the beginning such as asking customers how they got to hear about your business or keeping track of discount coupons to see how many are redeemed.
When you are preparing your lawn care flyer, you must make sure that the reader is not bombarded with excessive information. So, keep things simple and make it easier for the target customer to understand what should be done after going through the flyer. Given below are certain important things that your lawn care flyer must have.
- Company Information: Your prospective customers must get introduced to your company in order to show interest in your lawn care products or services. Therefore, you must incorporate your company name along with a relevant logo signifying the very essence of your lawn care business.
- Contact Details: The main aim of flyer distribution is to make the customer take action. In order to get back to you, the customer needs to have relevant details at hand, such as the URL of your website or your phone number, or email address.
- Service Information: You must communicate your offerings but in a precise manner. You may even design the entire flyer for promoting special offers such as special spring clean-ups and the like. Also, you may talk about all your services in a single flyer. Whatever the case may be, make sure that the copy is crisp and short, incorporating enough white space for easy perusal.
- Incentive for the Prospect: Incentives do work, so why not use them for your business? In fact, the right incentive offered at the right time is a major motivator prompting your prospects to choose your lawn care company over others. The incentive may be in the form of a discount or free service for the first few callers, or anything relevant for that matter.
- Clear Call to Action: Do you want the reader to book for your lawn care services? Do you want them to visit your website and ask for a quote? You must make it clear in your flyer through a well-designed call to action.
It is obvious that a lawn care service provider will not be a professional designer in most cases, so go for a cost-effective flyer design and flyer distribution agency for great results. Contact an experienced agency to arrange a campaign that will meet your requirements.
Trackback from your site.